The organic waste stream includes green waste, food waste, food-soiled paper, non-hazardous wood waste, as well as landscaping and pruning waste.
Traditionally these materials are disposed into landfills where they decompose and produce greenhouse gases, resulting in global warming.
The same material, if processed properly, can be converted into compost, which is then used for agriculture and landscape, thereby preventing global warning and reducing the effect of climate change.
How YFC can help your business?
- • Protect Brand Reputation
- • Secure disposal of the hazardous substances
- • Recycling of metal components, promoting Circular Economy
- • Diverts Waste from Landfills
- • Reduces Greenhouse Gas Emissions